Pakistan Vs Scotland T20 World Cup Prediction
Pakistan Vs Scotland Betting Preview
Pakistan is the first team to qualify for the ICC Men's World Cup 2021. They have been exceptional with both bat and ball. However, the team still has to fix the fielding concerns; they have not been great in that department. On the other hand, Scotland is out of the tournament and this will be their last match before they finally exit from the tournament. Having nothing to lose, they will play their natural attacking game. A loss for the Pakistani side won't affect their qualification and place in the group B points table, but it might affect their consistency. So far, they have executed their plans accurately and boldly. Their success is the result of that skill and hard work they have put against every team.
We are expecting a thriller because both teams will be looking forward to playing aggressive cricket. It is a day game and as we know high scoring encounters have been rare in day games but even a low-scoring match can be a nail-biting encounter during day matches. For Pakistan, the concern has been the form of Fakhar Zaman who hasn't found his rhythm yet. Scotland is a bottom-placed team, and he will try to show the magnitude of his play against Scotland.
Scotland has struggled against spin attacks, their batsmen have failed to read the ball from the hands of the spinners. Pakistan has two T20 quality spinners who have bowled really well in this tournament. In the batting department, Pakistan has class, consistency, and firepower. Scotland, on the other hand, depends on the individuals who shine on their day. Macleod will be an interesting player to watch against Pakistan. He has the ability to take the match deep and hit big runs in the last couple of overs.
Pakistan and Scotland Betting Trends and Stats
- 175+ total will be ideal for Pakistan if they bat first.
- Has a quality and smart bowling attack in the context of T20.
- Has lost only one series in the last two years.
- Is unbeaten in the last 11 T20 matches in the UAE.
- Has won 22 out of the 36 T20 matches played in the UAE.
- Has played 3 T20 matches against Pakistan and lost all three.
- Top-order batting line-up with weak defense techniques.
- Has lost 6 out of the 11 T20 matches played this year.
- Has won only one T20 series played in the last two years.
- Will be looking forward to scoring 160+ runs if bats first.
On some days, Scotland can defeat any team as they have done before. But on the wickets in the UAE, against Pakistan, they will find the job too big. Pakistan will win this match comfortably.
|Betting Pick:||Pakistan 1.04 @ Casumo|