In the present era of technological development where the chances of fraud and scams are high, it is necessary to have a method for depositing payments at online casinos that is both secure and safe. AstroPay is one of the most sought-after payment methods for gamers in India at online casinos. Almost all Indian-based betting sites have accepted this payment service, and it is gaining popularity in the global market.
What is AstroPay
AstroPay is an online payment method, widely used to pay for things one buys through any online platform. The acceptance and popularity of AstroPay are steeply increasing among online websites and the public. This mode of payment is safe and secure. Another key advantage of using this payment method is that it allows the user to pay any online portal using their local currency. Moreover, this reduces the inconvenience of converting to different currencies and losing money in the conversion. AstroPay is very easy to use, and one can create an account in just a few clicks. The user then has the freedom to use it anytime and anywhere.
What we like about AstroPay
There are several advantages to using this payment method.
It provides ample security for all online transactions. The protection of money and privacy is one of the fundamental priorities of AstroPay, and they make sure that their service employs the latest technologies. Strong encryption and authentication provide the best available security.
In the case of Astropay, it does not matter whether the user is withdrawing or depositing a large or small amount. To explain further, one can flexibly withdraw or deposit payments without lengthy procedures. And, if you have any queries, you can contact customer support to get your queries resolved.
Numerous payment service providers make their customers wait before they can use their money despite using the latest technologies. However, the Astropay card allows users in India to make transactions in real-time in rupees. Similarly, using the OneTouch wallet, players can easily upload funds to their casino account, and those funds will be instantly available.
Depositing in Rupees
Several online casinos do not accept Indian rupees as a currency, no matter whether the player is depositing or withdrawing. This is highly inconvenient for many Indian players. However, Astropay allows players for both deposits and withdrawals in their native currency. This means that the player no longer needs to worry about losing money through currency conversion fees.
Online casinos, gaming and betting on sports can be sensitive issues. No one wants their personal information to be available freely for everyone to see. Hence, many customers are concerned about their privacy. The anonymous nature of this payment method provides the utmost protection for personal data. Thus, this enables users to freely withdraw or deposit an amount without the fear of having their details exposed to a third party.
What we dislike about AstroPay
Customer service is only accessible via email and only available Monday to Friday.
How to deposit using Astropay
Setting up an Astropay account is not rocket science. It is, in fact, an extremely simple process. The following steps will take you right through the whole process from downloading the app to registering an account.
- Visit the App Store or Google Play and search for “AstroPay Card”. Click “download” and install the app.
- After installing the app on your mobile phone, you should open the app and select the option of “Sign Up” to register a new account.
- In the box shown, you will need to fill in your mobile number.
- Before clicking on the “Done” button, you will need to enter the activation code sent by the app to the registered mobile number.
- In the boxes that now appear, enter and confirm a password.
- In the promotional code box, enter the given code.
- Select INR as your chosen currency.
- AstroPay cards are available in set amounts ranging from US$25 to US$500. Choose which value card you want to purchase and the amount will be converted to rupees for players in India.
- Select from the list of payment methods and click “Accept”.
- You will need to upload a photo of your passport and identity card for identification.
- After identification, you can use your Astropay card to both deposit and withdraw.
- This card is valid for one year from the date of purchase, and can not be topped up.
Using an AstroPay Card
The use of this card is very easy. The card is not a tangible, physical card. It is a virtual card. Each card is assigned a unique 16-digit number. To use the card, you simply need to quote this unique number.
How to Deposit with AstroPay at any online casino in India?
The process of depositing money at any online casino using this payment method is very simple.
- After logging in to your online casino account, you need to open the banking or cashier section, and select AstroPay card.
- Enter the amount that you want to deposit in Indian currency.
- Feed in the card details including the card number, the CVV number, and the expiry date.
- Simply click on deposit to immediately transfer the desired amount to your casino account.