Afghanistan Vs Namibia T20 World Cup Prediction
Afghanistan Vs Namibia Betting Preview
Afghanistan will fancy their chances against Namibia, but it won't be as easy as it looks to us. Namibia has been consistent in all departments, most substantially in the batting department. David Wiese, the former South African player, is the frontman of Namibia's success in the T20 Men's World Cup 2021.
The World Cup T20 brings the best talent from every team. And both Afghanistan and Namibia have talents who can turn the match upside down. As we have previously mentioned, Namibia has its strength in its middle-order batting line-up. It provides them with the ability to take the match deep and once set, they can take on bowlers. This strategy has been the core of their batting plans, and the cornerstone of their success so far in the tournament.
Afghanistan, along with New Zealand, are the only teams who haven't lost a match in the ICC Men's World Cup Super League. The Afghanistani players are known for their preparedness and their ability to adapt. Their spin bowling attack and carefree batting attitude have been a challenge for most teams. Namibia's batting has yet to be tested on spinning tracks against tricky bowlers. And Afghanistan who were ordinary with the bat against Pakistan will face a young and persistent Namibia bowling attack.
This is a crucial game for both of the teams. Namibia have their next fixture against the group B table-toppers Pakistan, and Afghanistan will face the desperate-to-win Indian side in their following fixture. That being a concern, both teams will fancy their chances against each other.
Afghanistan and Namibia Betting Stats and Trends
- Strong top order but lacks depth in the batting order.
- In the last 6 T20 matches, Afghanistan has been victorious in 5.
- Afghanistan has never faced Namibia in a T20 match before.
- Anything above 145 will be enough to defend for Afghanistan bowlers.
- Afghanistan has won 5 out of the last 5 T20 series played in the last two years.
- If the opening fails again, it will be a tough job to recover against the Afghanistan bowlers.
- Has very little experience of playing spinners.
- Will prefer to chase against Afghanistan.
- Has won 6 out of 5 T20 matches this year.
- Hasn't lost a single T29 match in the last 4 bilateral series.
Namibia lacks firing power at the top. So far, their openers have failed to give Namibia a positive start. Afghanistan, in batting, is led by two destructive top-order batsmen Zazai and Gurbaz who have performed well in the last couple of matches. For that reason, Afghanistan appears to be a clear winner of this match.
|Betting Pick:||Afghanistan XX @ Casumo|