Afghanistan Vs Pakistan T20 World Cup Prediction
Pakistan Vs Afghanistan Match Preview
This is the World Cup of “first times”, because some results we have seen weren't expected to take place. Pakistan defeated India for the first time in the history of the T20 Men's World Cup. Afghanistan, being a new side to the game, has already evolved as a great T20 side. Placed 11th in the ICC Men's Cricket World Cup Super League, Afghanistan, astonishingly, made it to the T20 World Cup.
Pakistan has been performing magnificently in this T20 World Cup. Their qualification to knockout stages is almost secured as they have already defeated two of the strongest contenders of the World Cup title, India and New Zealand. Their new strategy is to attack at the fullest while bowling and take it deep while batting. The batting depth is guarded by veterans like Shoaib Malik, Professor Hafiz, and previous match hero, the destructive Asif Ali.
The success of the Afghanistan team has been primarily against the sides who are amateur to spin bowling attacks. No doubt, their batting has the strength to put up big scores consistently but against a side like Pakistan, all zones of the game should be ace of a type. To score 190 against Scotland might be an easy task but to score the same score against Pakistan will require Herculean effort.
For this match, Pakistan is at the top because they have more than their batting and bowling strength in their team, it is the strategy and never losing mindset that has helped Pakistani players to absorb pressure and hold patience in alienated moments of the game. Pakistan is accustomed to playing on spinning tracks against world-class spinners.
Pakistan vs Afghanistan Betting Stats and Trends
- Known for free-minded attacking cricket which might not work against Pakistan.
- Heavily experienced middle-order batting line-up.
- Their bowling attack can restrict big teams to 160-170.
- Afghanistan has won 9 out of the 10 series it has played in the last five years.
- Only one match against Pakistan and that was in a losing cause.
- The top-rated team to win the T20 Men's World Cup 2021.
- Has been playing in the UAE for the last 8 years as their second home ground.
- Terrific top-order batting line-up that can score big runs.
- Pakistan has won 5 out of the last 5 series it has played in the last two years.
- More balanced and strategically advanced team than Afghanistan.
The early six overs of Afghanistan's batting will be a challenge against the Pakistani pacers. No team has yet passed the Pakistani bowling test. A heavy-scoring middle order will again find a hard job to do against rippling leg-breaks of Shadab and pinpointed yorkers of Rauf. It will be Pakistan who will make it three from three.
|Betting Pick:||Pakistan 1.23 @ Casumo|