Australia Vs Bangladesh T20 World Cup Prediction
Australia Vs Bangladesh Betting Preview
Australia will be facing a must-win situation against the Bangladesh side which is placed at bottom of the Group A. Group A was never an easy ride against teams like England, South Africa and Sri Lanka. Still, there is plenty of time to fix the strategy on how to bat in the first six overs. Against England, the Australian batting line-up struggled to pick pace lengths and variations, they couldn't even rotate strike for singles.
However, Bangladesh is unofficially out of the tournament. They have already lost their ace all-rounder in the middle of the tournament. Sadly for them, it is nearly impossible to replace him but Mehdi Hassan, left-arm spinner and handy hitter at number 7, will take charge to fill Shakib's boots. Their spin department has been performing well but lack of experience and assistance has cost them both matches. Nevertheless, tt is quite unlikely that Bangladesh will prefer second innings batting because their batsmen have failed to handle the pressure while chasing. Mustafizur Rahman didn't play the last match for him, there are still dark clouds over his return for the match against Australia.
The mini ashes was a heartbreaking game for the Aussies. The weakness they kept exposing was brutally exploited by English bowlers. However, we are not expecting any changes in the team combination but the struggling top order will have lots of questions to answer.
Additionally, South Africa's victory over Bangladesh in the previous match has tightened the chances of an Australian qualification. Still, according to history and records, Australia is better than Bangladesh in all cricketing terms. But a T20 match can always offer an unexpected result, so far, we have seen unexpected things happening for the first time in a T20 match. On practical terms, Bangladesh is out of the tournament and Australia is in a race with South Africa for qualification.
Australia and Bangladesh Betting Stats and Trends
- Has reliable and destructive all-rounders like Maxwell and Stoinis.
- Placed at the third in group A points table.
- Has only won 6 out of the last 18 matches played in 2021.
- A winning percentage of 55.55% against Bangladesh.
- In a recent tour of Bangladesh, Australia lost the T20 series by 4-1.
- Losing wickets in pairs has become a habit of Bangladeshi batsmen.
- In a more tragic state after the departure of senior players like Shakib.
- Hasn't had a power-play without loss of wickets.
- Has won four out of the last five series played in the last two years.
- Will fight for respect in the match against Australia.
The Australians love intimidating games and this will be the game where they will climb on the opposition's nerves and will win the match.
|Betting Pick:||Australia 1.17 @ Casumo|