Australia Vs West Indies T20 World Cup Prediction
Australia Vs West Indies Betting Preview
Australia has started to pick up some momentum in the last couple of matches. West Indies, the title defenders, are out of the tournament and will only be playing for pride. Australia is now placed at second in group A points table and are in a tight race for the qualifications with South Africa. Credit to their openers, who chased down the target of 74 is 6.2 overs which significantly improved their net run rate. They are now above South Africa, and West Indies will be the last big hunt before they can solidify their place.
West Indies' performance has disappointed cricketing fans. They have all the talent and experience on their side, but the failure lies in their execution and game awareness. It appears that they haven't got used to the UAE wickets. It's not the ideal belter wicket that allows the ball to come on bat nicely with pace, only taking the game deep has helped teams to score big runs.
If we compare bowling, the Aussies have all the aces in their arsenal. The Windies batsman must fix their defence techniques in the batting line-up before taking guards against Australian bowlers. Zampa took 5/19 in the match against Bangladesh. Starc was a bit inconsistent, but he seemed in good nick when he bowled against Bangladesh.
West Indies is the team that can crush any team on their day and the Aussies are aware of this fact. They have a few of the most destructive batsmen of the T20 format in their team, but they haven't fired in this T20 World Cup. Furthermore, West Indies lacks quality bowling, they don't have any designated T20 death overs specialist in their team. On the other hand, Australia have T20 specialists with one extra pacer Mitchell Marsh.
Australia and West Indies betting stats and trends
- Placed at the second place in the group A points table.
- In form top-order batting line-up.
- Has won 7 out of the 18 T20 matches played this year.
- Has lost 10 out of the 16 T20 matches played against the Windies.
- Hasn't won a single T20 series in the last two years.
- Two times world T20 champions.
- Placed at the 5th place in the group A points table.
- Has lost 3 out of the 5 T20 series played in the last two years.
- Has won 9 out of the 17 T20 matches played in 2021.
- Hasn't won a single T20 match while batting first in T20 World Cup 2021.
West Indies' players haven't found their form yet. Australia has already made a valuable impact in the last T20 match against Bangladesh. They are expected to win this match against the West Indies.
|Betting Pick:||Australia 1.30 @ Casumo|