Online gambling is certainly becoming exceedingly popular, and even though it is not fully authorized in India, there is no law against online betting in India. As a result, if you are new and want to learn more about betting online, we have the perfect guide to online betting in India. In this guide, we will walk you through how to get started, give you a list of reliable betting sites, and every other thing you need to know.
Let's dive right into this beginner's guide to the Indian online betting industry if you are ready.
How to Get Started with Online Betting in India
Getting started with online betting in India is no different from playing in most countries. All you need to do is find the perfect casino or betting sites that allow you to bet in India, register, deposit, and you are good to go. Although this sounds straightforward, this might not be the case for a beginner because the increasing popularity of online gambling makes it a bit tedious to find the perfect casino.
As a new player, going through entire lists of online casinos and doing a personal review is certainly going to be exhausting as there are thousands of betting sites online. The crazy part is that there is a list of metrics to use before pointing out a good gambling site.
For a start, you need to consider different things before you decide to get started with online betting in India.
To make it clearer, we have divided the considerations into two categories; sports betting sites and online casinos. Continue reading to find out more.
What You Should Consider for Online Sports Betting Sites
If you want to bet at online sports betting sites, you need to do a few things before you go on ahead to pick a sports betting site. The first thing is to look at the various promotions the site offers to players once they become eligible members. In most cases, betting sites offer free bets, meaning that you will get free bonus cash that you can use to place bets. Aside from that, there are other things to do before getting started at any betting site, listed below.
- Check the various betting options on the site.
- Look through the betting odds distribution and compare it with another site
- Check to see if they have a comprehensive list of sports, leagues, and games
- Confirm if there is a cricket live betting and streaming section and same for other sports
- Look through the various payment options to see if they are suitable for Indian players
- Check the customer service and other players' reviews of the sports betting site.
- Finally look for a good welcome bonus.
What You Should Consider for Online casinos
If you want to bet on casino games, you also need to consider some things before picking a casino. Since many fraudulent casinos are out there today, we recommend that casino site security is the first thing you think of. Ensure that the site uses the latest SSL technology coupled with a 128-bit encryption technique. With that, you can be sure that your details are safe on the casino site. Other than that, we have listed below various important things to take in mind before you continue to select a casino.
- Confirm if the casino offers a sign up bonus and other recurring bonuses
- Check the different payment methods at the casino to see if they are suitable for Indian players
- Look through the game section to know if they offer a substantial amount of games to their players.
- Make sure you understand the casino's terms and conditions to know if they are suitable for you.
- Check if the casino is fully licensed by any reputable universal authorities in the online gambling world.
We understand that this process can be a bit tedious, especially if you are new to the online space. That's why we have made it easier and less cumbersome by selecting the best betting sites for you. Check below to see our list of top recommended betting sites that you can choose from.
First: Pick a Reliable and Trusted Betting Site
Choose one of our top recommended betting sites listed below: