England Vs Sri Lanka T20 World Cup Prediction
England Vs Sri Lanka Betting Preview
England has had a pleasant tournament so far. In fact, they are the only team who hasn't lost patience and remained inexhaustible and persistent in every aspect of the game. Sri Lanka on the other hand could have done better. In fact, they completely self-destructed against the Aussies; a performance that is not acceptable on the global stage that is the World Cup.
The simplest rule to win the game is to outperform the opposition. It may sound easy, but without accurate execution of plans, teams will struggle to get hold of a match. Sri Lanka were hopeless as soon as the first 10 overs ended; they accepted defeat way too soon and made it look like a walk in the park for the Aussies.
England, on the other hand, has a relentless cricketing spirit. Captain Eoin Morgan is very advanced in his match-reading tactics. The trust and the communication between the English captain and English bowlers have been the difference that makes England a team of elites. Credit should be given to his experience of playing in different leagues that help him to bring perfection to the English captaincy.
Sri Lanka might already think that their chances are narrow at best if not done and dusted. Even if a team loses a match, the intent and effort should never be compromised. Unfortunately, Sri Lanka has been disheartened, slacking off without trying once behind. Some concerning changes are expected in their middle overs bowling attack which, till now, has failed to restrict the opposition. On a very different level of the game, England has included some T20 specialist bowlers in their playing 11. Chris Jordan and Tymal Mills were consistent and impressive during the middle and end overs.
England and Sri Lanka Betting Stats and Trends
- Moin Ali in early overs is their ace; he's economical and takes big wickets.
- Lower order is yet to be tested in continuous matches.
- Has won 4 out of the last 5 series played in the last two years.
- The top-order batting line-up is almost impossible to conceive.
- Has quite dominating T20 records against Sri Lanka.
- Has yet to find a comfortable and consistent team for the tournament.
- Has some talented players who can win big matches single-handedly.
- The defenceless bowling attack that English batsmen will enjoy.
- Has lost 4 out of the last 5 T20 series played in the last two years.
- Will be looking forward to scoring 180+ if bats first.
The match is one-sided as it looks on paper. But a World Cup match can come to surprise us anyway. England is strong and all positive with their perfect playing 11. And that playing 11 will dominate this match too.
|Betting Pick:||England XX @ Casumo|