England Vs Australia T20 World Cup Prediction
England Vs Australia Betting Preview
Two of the fiercest rivals of T20 cricket will face each other in what we call the “mini ashes”. From Test matches to T20 matches, Australia vs England is always a treat to watch. Both teams have been on the winning route so far but with a very different pace. Australia still needs a convincing win that can fix the concerning approach they have been using. For England, it's all going their way as they have been exceptional in batting, bowling, and fielding.
The T20 World Cup is a mega event, and we often see teams pull out some surprising performances. The Aussies have such a talented and experienced unit they are more than able of offering surprising performances. However, their victory against the Proteas wasn't a convincing one. The positive approach was missing its mark in the second innings, their batting almost stumbled during the middle phase of the game.
In contrast, the traditionally conservative Englishmen have been attacking with both ball and bat. They don't appear to have an Achilles heel the way they have been performing. But, as experts have observed, Australia focuses on setting up the tone for final overs during middle overs. On the other hand, England goes relentlessly from the first ball.
As we predicted, Australia defeated Sri Lanka and England defeated Bangladesh. Both had spectacular days. Australia has better finishers and England, on the other hand, plays with almost 8 batsmen. With a versatile bowling attack, Australia also finds more flexibility with one extra bowler. It is not often that we see two heavyweights and indeed archrivals, facing each other in a World Cup match. So, the game will be thrilling and exciting. In such matches, the match's movement depends on the toss too. Whoever wins it, will prefer batting first.
Australia and England Betting Stats and Trends
- In head-to-head records, Australia has the edge over the English side.
- Lacks consistency, especially in the T20 tournament.
- The most disciplined and lethal bowling attack of the tournament.
- Will be looking forward to playing attacking and percentage cricket.
- Lost 5 out of the last 5 series played in the last two years.
- No doubt, the most consistent and attacking batting order.
- Has the ability to make the best of the first six overs, with bat and ball both.
- Lost only one in the last 10 T20 series England played.
- Has a 44% winning ratio against Australia in the T20s.
- Better captaincy in comparison to Australia.
It will be interesting to see if England will be able to maintain their position at the top or will it be Australia who will top the table? For this match, England is expected to defeat the Aussies.
|Betting Pick:||England 1.61 @ Casumo|