England Vs B2 (depends on group standings) T20 World Cup Prediction
England Vs Bangladesh Betting Preview
The T20 Men's World Cup is on roll. Bangladesh will face the heavyweight Englishmen in the 21st match of the tournament. This might look swinging in favour of England but in a World Cup match, pressure always leads to comebacks. And Bangladesh has quite a history of surprising big teams.
When you look at the English players, it almost appears to be an invincible batting side. Even the number 9 can play the handy knock that often leads to victory. However, cricket is a game of unpredictable moments, and England has struggled to finalize their openers, we might see a new pair of openers in this match.
Bangladesh displayed a clinical batting performance in their first match but unfortunately, their bowlers failed to restrict the surging Sri Lankan side. Still, there were some positives to take, if Bangladesh bats first, they might get a chance to give more to their bowlers to defend.
So far, Bangladesh have shown a bad temperament. Their brittle mindset had cost them the last game. In addition, England batsmen are brutal in nature; it will be interesting to watch if Bangladesh loses its temperament against the English batting.
To top it off, England are in high spirits after their menacing performance against the West Indies. It was a memorable weekend for the English team and a humiliating one for the West Indies who were bowled out at just 55/10.
Below is the World Cup Pick for England and Bangladesh.
England vs Bangladesh Betting Stats and Trends
- Lashed with the most reliable and destructive top order of the tournament.
- Balanced and tenacious bowling attack with one leg spinner and one off-spinner in the arsenal.
- England has won 10 out of the last 13 T20 series; only 2 lost and 1 draw.
- The top 5 batsmen with the most runs are part of this English side: Buttler, Morgan, Roy, Bairstow, and Malan.
- England has never lost a T20 game to Bangladesh.
- The batting side is capable of scoring 170+ runs.
- Have a history of causing big teams to hiccup.
- Bangladesh has won 4 out of the 5 T20 series played in the last two years.
- Performs well on slow and gripping pitches.
- An experienced top-middle order led by Shakib, Mahmudullah, and Musfiqur Rahim; all of them have 1400+ runs in their T20 career.
Only a surprise can make Bangladesh a match-winner. Whatever comes ahead, it will be crystal clear as soon as the English power play ends. The big factor is the pressure of coming from a loss on the one hand, and the high morale of the English side on the other. From our analysis, England is expected to make 2 from 2.
|Betting Pick:||England 1.23 @ Casumo|