India Vs Afghanistan T20 World Cup Prediction
India Vs Afghanistan Betting Preview
India is the cricket powerhouse of Asia. Afghanistan, on the other hand, is emerging as a great T20 side as we have seen so far. India has failed to make an account for consistent and convincing gameplay. However, their odds are high against Afghanistan as we know they are the most adept side at playing spin on slow wickets.
Despite India looking stronger on paper, India will not be taking Afghanistan lightly for they could possess a serious threat to their qualification chances. They have to do it at better run rate too. The extra pressure of a must-win game for India will surely be a weakness to exploit for Afghanistan. But, if they want to put on a surprise show, they will need to bat exceptionally well.
India's bowling attack has been a concern for the team. Their tournament has been dull because they have failed to take wickets. Particularly Mohammed Shami and Bhuvneshwar Kumar, have failed to restrict the opposition. However, the job will be easier for them against Afghanistan.
Sometimes, Afghanistan loses it all due to unconventional batting approaches by their batsmen. Their batsmen go only one way missing the strategy to take the match to the end overs. That is a weakness that India will certainly be looking to exploit. The Afghanistan team will surely strengthen their batting line-up with an extra batsman in the middle order who can play spinners. They have sufficient muscle lower in the end. India, too, has one the most destructive lower order, but inconsistency has been their downfall.
India and Afghanistan Stats and Trends
- World-class openers who have been successful in the last two years.
- Will prefer to bowl first and restrict Afghanistan under 150.
- Has played two matches against Afghanistan and won both.
- Has dominated in the last four out the five series with successive wins.
- Ashwin, Jadeja, and Bumrah will be ace cards of the Indian bowling attack.
- Has been consistent with the bat so far.
- Will prefer to score 175+ if bats first.
- A reliable and executive bowling attack that hits the mark most of the time.
- Hasn't lost a single T20 series in the last two years.
- Has been playing on the UAE wickets for the last few years as their second home ground.
The team combination will be a key in performing big. India might make some updates to their team for this match as their mentors will try their best to marginalize the chances of losing. It looks to be going in favour of India.
|Betting Pick:||India XX @ Casumo|