India Vs Namibia T20 World Cup Prediction
India Vs Namibia Betting Preview
This is the last group game of the ICC Men's T20 World Cup 2021. Namibia, the newcomer to the World Cup, will face India. India is a quality side with some of the best T20 players who are runaway match winners. The match is already in favour of India because they carry a reputation of being T20 champions. This year though has been bitter one for team India because they have been off their game. They failed to qualify for the semi-finals and this will be the last match for Virat Kohli as the captain of the team.
In contrast, Namibia played well in this tournament even though they failed to perform in big matches. They were newcomers and some teams they faced for the first time with no previous experience. Their bowling was superb in the power plays, and they showed intent while chasing big targets.
Surely, India will be looking forward to ending on a high note and so will Namibia. India is the designated host of this tournament and not playing the semi-finals will be an unacceptable truth for them to deal with. On a positive note, their openers are performing well and the same is expected to happen in this match. These players can play pace well and have the ability to take the match deep and score big runs once set. There are some hints of team changes, but we are not sure of what changes they are going to make. Namibia will play with the same 11 they tested throughout the tournament. More importantly, they will fix the middle overs bowling attack. As we have seen, they start well in the earlier overs but as the game progresses, they let it slip from their hands.
India and Namibia Betting Trends and Stats
- One of the best T20 openers of the tournament.
- Efficient and economical bowling attack.
- They will be considering 190+ a good total for this match.
- Has lost 6 from the 11 T20 matches played this year.
- Has only lost one T20 series played over the past two years.
- 160+ runs will be projected total for Namibia in this match.
- Has won four out of the last five series played in the last two years.
- This will be the first T20 match versus India.
- Has only lost 3 from the 12 T20 matches played this year.
- David Wiese has been the top performer for Namibia.
India is one of the best sides when it comes to chasing a total down. They, also, are adept at setting up big totals. Namibia will be playing India for the first time. India is expected to be the winner of this match.
|Betting Pick:||India 1.02 @ Casumo|