India Vs Scotland T20 World Cup Prediction
India Vs Scotland Betting Preview
T20 World Cup 2021 has been a disappointing tournament for the hosts. They have to perform as their reputation speaks, like champions. Scotland bowled well against New Zealand. They will be looking forward to the same plans with even more accurate executions against India. The Indian batting line-up prefers length deliveries and plays in front of V which will be challenging for the Scottish bowlers. Of course, they will be more positive after performing well against the Afghanistan side. The Indian batting line-up has some T20 specialists but the one player who really can flip the match scenario for India will be Rohit Sharma. India started on a terrific note against Afghanistan. Their batsmen, as well as the bowlers, performed well and the team registered a 66 runs win. This is a crucial match for them if by any means they want to keep alive that probability of qualification.
For Scotland, the tournament has been a learning curve more than anything else. Their batting in earlier overs against the quality bowling of New Zealand was the most positive they have been in the tournament. Scotland, by nature, plays fearless cricket, but they rarely find success against a spin attack. Length and short balls are treats for them as they have shown this against the Kiwi bowlers.
Scotland enjoyed quite a hitting show as a result of their free-spirited style of playing. They are a far better team than most cricket pundits expected them to be. However, India started convincingly and positively against Afghanistan, and they will try to bring the same intent and energy in every match from now on.
India and Scotland Betting Stats and Trends
- Will be looking forward to scoring 185+ runs if bats first.
- Quality and experienced top-order batting line-up.
- Has won 5 in the 7 T20 matches played in 2021.
- Has only lost one series over the previous two years.
- Loss in this match will push India out of the tournament.
- Never played a T20 match against India.
- Placed at sixth in group B points table.
- Plays with a tentative mindset against spinners.
- Has lost 6 in the 11 T20 matches played in 2021.
- Has lost all the matches while chasing in this tournament.
There is no doubt that India will fancy their chances against a team that has particularly struggled against spin. For India, each match is as important as a qualifier. Scotland will be looking forward to batting first this time but India, with big blazing guns in form, will win this.
|Betting Pick:||India 1.02 @ Casumo|