IPL 2022 Match 57 - Lucknow Super Giants Vs Gujarat Titans
The 57th match of the 2022 edition of the IPL will be between two debutants – Lucknow Super Giants and Gujarat Titans, the two new franchises that have just joined the league, thereby making the IPL a 10-team tournament with a brand new format. Both these teams are currently top of the table in an incredible debut season performance.
Betting Preview, Picks And Prediction
Our Top Betting Picks
- LSG to win the match @2.15
- LSG to hit the most sixes @1.84
- LSG to have the Highest Opening Partnership @1.80
- Rashid Khan to be GT’s top bowler @3.00
To Win The Match
Gujarat Titans are the favourites to win the match with odds of 1.72 as per Betway, which is largely based on the team’s strength on paper and also LSG’s injury troubles. LSG to win have odds of 2.15, which might be tempting as this is the first time ever spectators will be able to watch these two teams play, and anything can happen.
Top Team Batsman
KL Rahul and Quinton De Kock are the expected favourites from LSG to be the top scorers, with odds of 2.40 and 3.25 respectively, and both are expected to give a solid start to the innings, provided Quinton is fit. The versatile Manish Pandey is 4.00 to be LSG’s top scorer in this match.
Young Shubhman Gill is the favourite to be Gujarat Titans’ top batsman in this match with odds of 3.25. He is followed by Mathew Wade at 4.00.
Highest Opening Partnership
LSG are favourites at 1.80 to have the highest opening partnership in this match. This is primarily because they have one of the best opening pairs in Rahul and De Kock, while Gujarat are now reliant on Mathew Wade and Shubhman Gill as Jason Roy is injured.
Top Team Bowler
Rashid Khan is Gujarat Titans’ favourite to be the top bowler with odds of just 3.00, a testament to his wicket taking ability in the middle overs. He has been one of the best bowlers in the IPL in recent years. He is followed by Kiwi pacer Lockie Ferguson at 3.50 and Mohammed Shami at 4.25.
Former Delhi Capitals’ pacer Avesh Khan is the for LSG favourite to be the top bowler, at 3.60. He is followed by Dushmanta Chameera and Jason Holder at 4.00.
Total Runs In The Match
Odds of there being more than 336.5 runs in this match are 1.81, as per Betway. This seems highly achievable as both these teams have some brilliant batsmen and are capable of posting huge totals.
Individual Player Betting
- KL Rahul to score more than 30.5 runs has odds of 1.83, which is arguably the safest bet in this match as he is LSG’s primary batsman. Shubhman Gill to score more than 25.5 runs has odds of 1.83 as per Betway , which is a tempting bet as he would like to give another quick start to his team as always
- LSG to hit the most sixes has odds of 1.84, which is understandable as they have several players who can clear the ropes. KL Rahul, De Kock, Jason Holder and Krunal Pandya all are known for their big hits. GT to hit the most sixes has odds of 2.23, which is understandable as they only have David Miller and Hardik Pandya famous for their big hits.
- Avesh Khan to take 2 or more wickets for LSG has odds of 2.95, which is attractive as he can snap up key wickets. Rashid Khan to take 2 or more wickets has odds of 2.00 , which is still attractive as he is one of the best bowlers in the league.
Have a look at our betting site reviews to find the ideal betting site for you.