New Zealand Vs Namibia T20 World Cup Prediction
New Zealand Vs Namibia Betting Preview
New Zealand is enjoying the comfort of a known qualification. At this stage, they have nothing to worry about unless they invite trouble for themselves. Discipline and accurate execution have been the top characteristics of the Kiwis on the field this Cricket World Cup. In contrast, Namibia have conceded plenty of runs against the Pakistani batting line-up. So their bowling, which gave 130 runs from 10 to 20 overs in the previous match, also displayed a poor effort in the field. However, there are positives for the Namibian side. These include the intent and noble effort of individuals like David Wiese and Williams. They have performed positively against quality sides.
To be fair, New Zealand hasn't performed the way they usually do in a T20 game but credit to them as their strategy has proven impenetrable regardless of the opposition's quality. We saw it against India and Scotland. So far, the openers have failed to give a solid start, usually, they have been fussy with the rotating strike. As such, they lost wickets in their desperation. Martin Guptill played an exceptional inning against Scotland. Kane Williamson, on the other hand, has only played single rotating sluggish innings in 2 matches.
The bowling department of New Zealand has performed well so far and that has saved the Kiwi batsman from having hard times on the field. In this match, if captain Williamson wants to test the batting strength in the daylight at Sharjah then he must try his luck on batting first. In comparison to Namibia, New Zealand has all the aces and advantages of being a test-playing nation with an abundance of experience of playing T20s in big tournaments.
New Zealand and Namibia Betting Trends and Stats
- Will be looking forward to scoring 180+ if bats first.
- Depth in the batting line-up hasn't been tested yet.
- Won four out of the last five series played in the last two years.
- Has won 9 out of the last 15 T20 matches played in 2021.
- Has won the majority of the T20 matches by runs (batting first).
- Has never played a T20 match against New Zealand.
- Placed at 4th in the group B points table.
- 150+ will be a good score from a Namibian point of view.
- Has lost only one series in the last two years.
- Has won 9 out of the last 12 T20 matches played in 2021.
On papers and records, New Zealand are the clear winners. The match is expected to be a challenge for both teams but New Zealand, having experience and a positive mode, will come out as the winner.
|New Zealand 1.02 @ Casumo