Pakistan Vs Australia T20 World Cup Prediction
Pakistan Vs Australia Betting Preview
The only team that didn't lose a single match throughout the group stages is the Pakistani side. To be fair, they have been decent and clinical with their approach. They will face the Aussies in the second semi-finals of the tournament. Last they met in the semi-final, Michael Hussey curtained the Pakistani dreams with an exceptional and striking inning.
In the last couple of matches, David Warner's form has been the biggest gain for Australia. David Warner has the ability to finish the game with the bat, and he does it handsomely. There have been few niggles concerning the third batsmen, both Steven Smith and Mitch Marsh have shown their skills. The former has the ability to take the game deep while the latter is a good striker of the ball. A lot depends on the match scenario on who comes first to bat.
Pakistan has been flawless in the last couple of overs in every match they played in this World Cup. On the other hand, their beginning lacks striking and single rotation, and against Starc, Hazelwood, Cummins, it will be even more difficult for the Pakistani openers. The first six overs are crucial for both sides as they both rely on the opening partnership. Fakhar Zaman has been the weakness of the Pakistani batting line-up, not only he fails to score big but also, takes up too many balls which put pressure on the non-striker.
Pakistan and Australia Betting Trends and Stats
- Hasn't lost a single T20 match in the UAE in the last 12 matches.
- Has two of the most destructive finishers of the tournament; Shoaib Malik and Asif Ali.
- Hasn't lost a single match in the T20 World Cup 2021.
- Has a winning percentage of 56.87% against Australia.
- 180 will be the target score if Pakistan bats first.
- Has played 23 T20 matches against Pakistan and lost 12 of them.
- Has won 8 out of the 20 T20 matches played this year.
- Most complete and persistent bowling department.
- The last time Australia faced Pakistan, it resulted in a 10 wickets victory for Australia.
- 170 will be the target score if Australia bats first.
Being a quality side and 5 times one-day World Cup winners, Pakistan hasn't won a T20 World Cup yet. They reached the finals but returned as runners-up. Pakistan is familiar with the condition more than any team can be, and they will certainly exploit it against the Aussies. Australia has good winning chances only if they score big runs and indeed they can with big power hitters in their line-up.
|Betting Pick:||Pakistan 1.76 @ Casumo|