Pakistan Vs New Zealand T20 World Cup Prediction
New Zealand Vs Pakistan Betting Preview
Pakistan had a blockbuster opening of their World Cup campaign on Sunday. They defeated India for the first time in a T20 match. This remarkable victory will help Pakistan to lead with aplomb. On the other hand, New Zealand enjoys playing in the World Cups. This special quality of the Kiwis makes them one of the favourites to win the tournament.
Undoubtedly, Pakistan has one of the most lethal bowling attacks of the tournament. But calm and composed New Zealand batsmen have the ability to face such a threat. This is the first match for the Kiwis and as their record says, they too, are known for opening the tournament with a win.
In their last T20 World Cup encounter, New Zealand defeated the Pakistani side in a high-scoring thriller. Pakistan has won 4 out of 5 T20 series it has played in the last two years. Their spinners have ruled the 22-yard strip, furthermore, pitches in Dubai might do a big favour to Pakistan.
T20 specialists such as Martin Guptill and Kane Williamson will play a key role as often they do for Kiwis in the top order. Just like Pakistan, New Zealand has won 4 out of 5 series in the last 2 years. The only series loss that Pakistan faced was at the hands of New Zealand.
Below is the World Cup Pick for Pakistan and New Zealand.
New Zealand vs Pakistan Betting Stats and Trends
- One of the finest fielding sides in the tournament.
- Don't have a good record at pitches of UAE but an exceptional T20 record against Pakistan.
- In the 2016 T20 World Cup, New Zealand won four matches in a row, all by batting first.
- Tim Seifert and Devon Conway have been the highest run-scorers for the Kiwis in the last two years.
- New Zealand has never lost the first match of the tournament.
- An in-depth batting order with reliable and most experienced batsmen like Mo. Hafiz and Shoaib Malik.
- Shaheen Afridi has gotten rid of opposite openers 22 times in the first over of the game.
- Pakistan has been playing in Dubai as their second home ground for the last 8 years.
- Pakistan does well while chasing totals, on the other hand, New Zealand's strength lies in defending totals.
- Often Pakistan fails to handle pressure in tough moments of the game.
A thriller is on cards. The question is, will New Zealand be able to repeat their historical winning streak in T20 World Cups? Or will it be Pakista repeating the great victory under the leadership of Babar Azam. The job might be easier for Pakistan under the starlit night of Sharjah.
|Betting Pick:||Pakistan 1.67 @ Casumo|