South Africa Vs Bangladesh T20 World Cup Prediction
South Africa Vs Bangladesh Betting Preview
In the hot summer of the UAE, day games have often resulted in low-scoring encounters. On such pitches, a team's bowling attack becomes more important. South Africa have the number one ranked spinner of T20 cricket in their bowling arsenal. It often works in their favour because of the bowling dominant playing conditions of the UAE. For Bangladesh, the tournament has been full of ups and downs with missing elements of consistency and maturity.
In the T20 World Cup 2021, scoring rates have been on the low side. So far, neither South Africa nor Bangladesh have piled on a mountain of runs. But the South African bowling side have some quality attack whereas Bangladesh have yet to produce a long-lasting first or second wicket partnership. As we know, only smart playing and percentage cricket have been successful in this World Cup.
In this tournament, leading players have tried to take the match deep with strike changing because lofted and square wicket shots have not been easy ones to hit. Bangladesh has tried an approach to scoring big runs but has ended up stuck in a maze of their own making. Bowlers, on the other hand, have bowled wicket to wicket on good length and back of the length. South Africa has a pace attack that can exploit the vulnerable batting line-up of Bangladesh.
South Africa has already won two but not very convincingly. Their batsmen almost gave up against the Sri Lankan bowling attack but the heroics of David Miller saved South Africa from a terrible loss. However, the first six overs have been the most crucial session of every game. De Kock's return and Miller's form have strengthened the overall team's combination.
South Africa and Bangladesh Betting Stats and Trends
- Placed at 3rd in the group A points table levelling up with Australia.
- In both matches, the South African bowlers took 2 wickets in power plays.
- Has the edge over Bangladesh with 6 wins in 6 matches in the T20s.
- Has won 3 out of the last 5 T20 series played in the last two years.
- So far, the captain has performed very ordinarily with the bat as well in captaincy.
- Weak batting performance in the power play and death overs.
- The 22-yard strip will assist Bangladeshi bowlers.
- Bottom of the table with 3 losses in 3 matches.
- Has won four out of the last five series played in the last two years.
- Has won more than 60% of matches while batting first.
If Proteas want to keep their qualifying hopes alive then this is a must-win match. Also, they have an exceptional T20 record against Bangladesh — the team has the ability to do it again.
|Betting Pick:||South Africa 1.34 @ Casumo|