West Indies Vs Bangladesh T20 World Cup Prediction
West Indies Vs Bangladesh Betting Preview
Two time T20 World Cup winners, West Indies, have had a distressing tournament so far. Losing two from two at the beginning of the tournament narrows the chances of winning the title. Bangladesh have also failed to perform well with the ball. They, too, have lost two from two which means it's all or nothing for both teams in this matchup.
West Indies are the movers and shakers of the tournament. Chris Gayle and Andre Russell are two players that are yet to try a run storm. The thing that goes in their favour is that they faced England and South Africa in their first two matches. Both teams have exceptional pace attacks. West Indies batting line-up will prefer Bangladesh's bowling attack on any day of the tournament.
West Indies had quite an unusual second match. The slow inning (16 of 36) from Lendl Simmons, probably was the difference between the total score of 143 and 180. But the T20 World Cup is a stage of comebacks and surprises. And the power-packed West Indies will fancy their chances against Bangladesh.
Bangladesh's players have failed to hold their nerves in challenging moments. Another stumbling block for Bangladesh has been overconfidence and a lack of strength in intent. They have stressed out in pressure moments. Losing 3 wickets in powerplay always puts a team on the backfoot, in particular, on the sluggish pitches of the UAE.
In a fast-paced game like T20 cricket, weaknesses and strengths are exploited most. There isn't much recovery time for either of these teams. This match is the one on which all hopes will be pinned.
West Indies vs Bangladesh Betting Stats and Trends
- Reliable and destructive middle-order batting line-up that can take bowlers on remand.
- West Indies have won 6 out of 12 T20s played against Bangladesh.
- Fine fielding side with 2 additional bowlers.
- West Indies have lost the last 3 out of the 5 series they have played in the last two years.
- Have never lost three matches in a row in a T20 World Cup.
- Losing this match will make it almost impossible for Bangladesh to qualify for play-offs.
- Lacks strategic planning and has relatively poor execution of plans.
- Bangladesh have won 5 out of 12 matches played against West Indies.
- A better bowling side in terms of medium pace and spin.
- Bangladesh have won 4 out of the 5 series it has played in the last two years.
There's a rivalry that will be settled with this match. West Indies vs Bangladesh has always been full of heated and dramatic moments. For now, West Indies, being two-time champions, will be favourites to defeat Bangladesh.
|Betting Pick:||West Indies 1.48 @ Casumo|